Inspired by Thomas Edison, we are dedicated to innovation and pioneering technology that helps connect our world.
EdisonLive is brought to you by the same passionate and innovative team behind Edison Interactive. An enterprise-grade solution, EdisonLive brings personality to video conferencing and gives companies the ability to brand and customize the experience.
The way people do business is changing. We are intensely committed to providing unparalleled technology solutions that will help organizations embrace change, evolve and grow. With this product, our mission to create a more purposeful and connected world continues.
CEO & Co-founder / Board of Directors
A long time businessman and successful entrepreneur, Jeremy has a list of accolades longer than most resumes. He is the recipient of Denver’s 40 Under 40 award, was named one of ColoradoBiz Magazine’s Most Influential People and (not to mention), is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year winner. Needless to say, he has some seriously stacked experience in the digital media world.
The original founder of Altitude Digital (which he started with only $500), later named one of the fastest growing digital companies in the country, Jeremy brings vast experience and industry knowledge to Edison Interactive. He has a keen ability to bring strategy and vision to underserved markets and successfully launch organizations into a media driven world.
As CEO, Jeremy focuses on expanding Edison Interactive into new verticals, including partnerships with Fortune 500 companies across the globe. His savviness and digital wherewithal has pushed Edison Interactive into becoming one of the nation’s premiere providers for software as a service.
CRO & Co-founder / Board of Directors
Known for his exuberant enthusiasm in and out of the workplace, Nick Stanitz-Harper has made it his lifelong journey to build technology that connects brands to customers in more meaningful ways. Driven by passion, Nick was responsible for leading and managing more successful businesses before turning the big 3-0 than most people do in a lifetime’s work. In 2020, he was selected as a recipient of the prestigious Titan 100 award, a program that recognizes the most accomplished CEOs and C-level executives in Colorado. He also joined Titan 100 as a board member. Nick is a member of the Business Journals Leadership Trust, an exclusive community for influential business leaders, executives and entrepreneurs in the Denver area.
Founding his first company at the ripe age of 25, Nick went on to develop a one of a kind digital circulation program that is now used by content publishers around the world. From there, Nick founded Sticky Media which brought content to thousands of screens in sports arenas, taxis and other facilities across Colorado. It continues to hold one of the largest digital signage footprints in the Rocky Mountain Region.
As a member of the Board of Directors, CRO and co-founder of Edison Interactive, Nick focuses on driving revenue and bringing strategic partners to the table. His uncanny ability to connect, foster relationships and see other businesses’ big picture has secured Edison Interactive as the trusted technology partner for renowned organizations such as Shark Experience, Avis Budget Group and Verizon.
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Arguably the most successful athlete-turned-businessman in the world, Greg Norman is known as much for his entrepreneurial spirit in the boardroom as his dominance on the golf course. As one of the most prolific players in the game’s history, his career culminated in 2001 when he was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame with a higher percentage of votes than any other inductee in history.
Greg Norman now transcends the game of golf, with over a dozen companies around the world bearing his name and the iconic shark logo as part of the Greg Norman Company, which he leads as Chairman & CEO. His internationally recognized brand boasts more than 100 golf course designs across six continents, a global real estate collection, award-winning wine, golf-inspired lifestyle apparel and a diverse investment division. Across all facets of business, the Greg Norman Brand consistently delivers the quality that his name is synonymous with and continues to inspire people to attack life.
Board of Directors
A serial entrepreneur, David is a deal-maker mastermind and largely focuses on capital investments and ABL secured investment turnarounds. David has extensive experience running a number of organizations and companies. As the previous CEO for both GPS Industries and ParView Inc, he oversaw day to day operations in addition to raising capital and focusing on strategic partnerships. He is the recipient of the Ernst & Young Technology Entrepreneur of the Year Award as well as the Young Entrepreneur Award for the state of Florida by the Small Business Administration.
David has continued to expand his investment portfolio, From real estate to company investments of all sizes, he brings a wealth of knowledge and unprecedented business acumen to the table. David currently serves as the Chief Investment Partner for the Great White Shark Opportunity Fund, in which he partners with Greg Norman, to invest in opportunistic organizations and startups, and is the Managing Director for J. Alexis Investments, LLC.
Board of Directors
Matthew has more than 20 years experience working with small-market niche companies. During his career, Matt has completed over $1.5 billion in portfolio sale transactions; including private placement transactions, debt placements and loan participation sales. He founded GKG Investments, LLC in 2013 which provides capital and investment strategies to private and public companies.
Prior to founding GKG, Mr. Gregarek was the managing partner and co-founder of Alternity Capital Management, LLC (ACM), which specialized in portfolio management, business development and investor relations. ACM offered alternative investments to the private sector that were non-correlated to the typical capital markets, mainly focusing in the automobile financial sector.
Justin has served in numerous leadership roles, including founding his first startup in 2007. Prior to joining Edison, he led the technology teams as CTO at Unleaded Group (a Magento gold partner) and Spire Digital, a tenured custom software firm. In addition, he was appointed to an advisory role for PayPal’s partner advisory board, to represent solutions integrators across the PayPal ecosystem. With his deep technical expertise in online sales, O’Connell has lead e-Commerce projects for companies of all sizes; most notable include the Dallas Cowboys, Rite-Aid, Wise Food Storage and others. As Edison’s CTO, Justin leads the technology team and oversees all product and engineering efforts.
Dan brings extensive knowledge and experience in financial operations and strategy to Edison Interactive. Prior to joining Edison, Dan served as Chief Financial Officer for Land Title Guarantee Company. Land Title is the largest title insurance agency in Colorado, employing over 700 employees in 50 offices with revenues of $120M+. As CFO, he led a large team in accounting operations that was responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, cash flow projections, budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and escrow accounting department functions. As Controller, Dan leads Edison’s finance team and is responsible for all aspects of the company’s accounting and financial functions.
Director of Sales
Director of Operations
Director of Engineering
Head of People Operations
Director of Marketing
Head of Technical Operations
Senior Director of Innovation
Senior Director of Engineering
Located in Denver, CO
- Develop and maintain Android mobile applications.
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications.
- Test applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of application.
- Adhere to Edison Interactive development policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications.
- Create release processes and release documentation for internal and client use.
- Perform site releases and site updates for clients.
- Participate as a key member of the Development Team
- Participate in web development projects and knowledge share sessions.
- Mentor other members of the development team.
- Analysis – Recognizes, accesses, and communicates potential opportunities and risks concerning application development.
- Logical Organization – Ability to develop applications and code in a logical manner.
- Communication – Ability to clearly outline and define concerns and solutions. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail Oriented – Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Performance Effective – Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understands directives and requirements of projects.
- Creative – Work with designers to create Android view representations of designs and prototypes.
- UX/Information Architecture – Participate in projects involving application development.
- Operations – Participate in operational projects requiring application development.
- Sales – Participate in scoping process for sales proposals.
- Full stack developer (leaning backend as opposed to frontend) — 5+ years
- Modern JS framework (React/Vue) — 2+ years of professional experience
- AWS Lambdas using Node
- Experience with AWS cloud-native applications
- Experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB/Mongo) and SQL (Postgres) data models
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications
- Test applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of applications
- Adhere to Edison Interactive development policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications
- Create release processes and release documentation for internal and client use
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of test artifacts including test scripts
- Agile development practices
- Analysis – Recognizes, assesses, and communicates potential opportunities and risks concerning application development
- Logical Organization – Ability to evaluate applications and code in a logical manner
- Communication – Ability to clearly outline and define concerns and solutions. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented – Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Performance Effective – Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understands directives and requirements of projects and adapts well to changing priorities
- A+ Team Player – Works well with a team, fosters workplace relationships. Actively contributes to positive team and company culture. Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the work we do with every action and interaction
- Client Ambassador – Demonstrates a professional demeanor, adds value to client interactions
- Professional Growth – Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities. Able to proactively develop knowledge and new skills
Think you’d be a great fit but don’t see an opening?
Send your resume to email@example.com